Have YOU Taken Action Yet? Don’t let Hershey’s get away with it!
Boycott Hershey’s: A Week of Action
Join us for a worldwide week of action to raise awareness about the Hershey’s Boycott. With protests in New York City, Pennsylvania, Mexico City, and New Delhi, India this week, is the time to raise your voice against Hershey’s HIV discrimination.
This boycott is the result of growing outrage over a Hershey Co. funded-school, Milton Hershey School, for denying admission to a 13-year-old boy due to his HIV-positive status. Citing the boy as a direct threat to the “health and safety” of other students, AIDS activists around the world are outraged with this decision and are boycotting all Hershey products until the company does the right thing and denounces its discrimination.
AN ACTION A DAY…
Sign the Petition
- Sign the No Kisses for Hershey Petition on Change.org and share it with your Facebook friends.
- Change your profile picture to the “Boycott Hershey’s” image, which you can download here.
- Update your status to say that you are boycotting Hershey’s and share the campaign page. (www.endHIVstigma.org)
- Tweet the message: It’s shocking that discrimination against a child still happens. Sign the petition: http://chn.ge/GEA5DD
- Tweet again using the hashtag #BoycottHershey and link to http://chn.ge/GEA5DD
Tumblr / Instagram / Pinterest
- Reblog or post this image: http://bit.ly/H9xekV & use hashtags #AIDS and #BoycottHershey
- Boycott all Hershey’s products (See a full list of products here.)